The Combined Kingdom Campaign is a biblical stewardship plan of partnering with God for the benefit of the Kingdom. It enables the people of God to unite together in an effort to maximize the church’s potential by giving sacrificially. This great sacrifice can be summed up in 1 Chronicles 29: 2-5
1. What is the Combined Kingdom Campaign?
It is a biblical stewardship plan of partnering with God for the benefit of the Kingdom. It enables the people of God to unite together
in an effort to maximize the church’s potential by giving sacrificially. This great sacrifice can be summed up in 1 Chronicles 29:2-5.
It states,”With all my resources I have provided for the temple of my God…Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my
personal treasures…over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple…”
2. When is the Combined Kingdom Campaign kick -off date?
February 24, 2008.
3. Who will participate in the Combined Kingdom Campaign?
In the book of Acts 2:44-45 states, “All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods,
they gave to anyone as he had need.” The call for participation is from the smallest to the greatest.
4. Why is the Child Development Center the most important goal?
We believe the CKC is strategically important because it will enhance our children’s development spiritually, intellectually, and physically.
5. Is this Campaign just about raising money?
Heavens no! It is about raising the people of God to a place of joining with God to do the work of the Kingdom. God gives us
resources, talents, gifts, and abilities that we might serve others. James 1:17, I Peter 4:10.
6. What is the ultimate financial goal of the Combined Kingdom Campaign?
The goal is $1.2 million dollars in 3 years.
7. Is any amount too small to contribute?
Our wonderful motto is, “Not Equal Gifts But Equal Sacrifice”. We welcome everyone’s contributions to the ministry.
8. I pay tithes and give liberal offerings. This is the way God says His church should be maintained.
Why isn’t that enough?
Of course it is enough! I applaud those who have been faithful to tithe as the Lord requires. However because the percentage
of tithes are below 17% and if the church is to have a meaningful impact, the burden falls upon the faithful. But,
stewardship is a wonderful expression of our faith. And, “freely you have received, freely give.” Matthew 10:8 Whatever is given
to the Kingdom is sown in good ground. And, God remembers your seed by blessing in proportion of your giving.
2 Corinthians 9:6, “But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall
reap also bountifully.”
9. What does building more buildings have to do with God’s command to the church?
Where much is given, much is required. Ministry is broad in scope and it encompasses meeting the needs not only spiritually,
but our desire is to meet the needs in what we consider the wholeness principle. That would suggest, facilities that reach beyond
the walls of the church, and into the community by providing social, economical, physical, mental, financial, and political well
10. If I pledge and my circumstances change, will I be able to adjust or cancel my pledge?
Of course! All one needs to do is contact the office that situations have changed and there is a need to adjust. However, we
believe that once you make a sincere pledge to the Kingdom, the Lord is faithful to perform it! He does say prove me, Malachi 3:10.
11. Why are we asking the children to be part of this stewardship effort, and they don’t have jobs?
To include the children gives a wonderful opportunity to have them not only see, but become an active part in the ministry ofkingdom
building. Moreover, they will feel like they are a part of the process and this lesson will lead them into the spirit of what
it means to give.
12. What other vision/goals do the church have with Combined Kingdom Campaign?
The hope is that the Combined Kingdom Campaign would be a motivator that inspires the people of God to see God’s magnificent
plan for how blessed one is who participates with Him. As a result, this would become a way of life to give freely to His Kingdom.
13. How often will contributions be reported to the congregation?
14. How long will the campaign run?
Three years 2015-2018
15. Is a there a specific goal established for each month?
Yes. (see chart below)
I (We) pledge a total of:
__ Angel – $3000/year for 3 years __ Saint – $2000/year for 3 years __ Platinum – $1000/year for 3 years
__ Gold – $3500/year for 3 years __ Silver – $250/year for 3 years __ Bronze -$120/year for 3 years
To be paid: __ Now ___ Weekly ___Monthly ___ Quarterly ___ Yearly
16. We are raising money to help the church, will there be any separate additional fund-raising activities
to help in this campaign?
No. We follow the biblical principle of giving. Malachi 3:10
17. How many pledge cards will be given per person?
One per family and 1 per adult
18. What is the age limit for the coin holder for the children?
I would encourage parents to let each child be represented in the campaign regardless of their age.
19. Will any of the contributions go towards Sunday school classes?
The campaign is not designed for the individual ministries, however, indirectly all ministries are blessed by the contributions.
20. Can each ministry create their own goal for the Combined Kingdom Campaign or is the effort on and
individual basis only?
The Combined Kingdom Campaign is ideally designed to reach the individual person. The goals are outlined in the structure of the
10 year vision plan.
21. Will the church have a celebration each time it reaches a specific goal?
YES! We are planning to celebrate at each milestone.
22. Will the giving to the Combined Kingdom Campaign be kept confidential?
23. Will there be recognition for the greatest contributor?
No, because to do so would create a division as it relates to the “Not Equal Gifts, but Equal Sacrifice” motto.
24. Who is the contact person if I have questions about the Combined Kingdom Campaign?
Anyone who’s a member of the campaign team, a deacon, a minister, or someone from the admin office.
25. Where did the idea of a Combined Kingdom Campaign come from?
The Pastor was given the vision of the Combined Kingdom Campaign based upon Acts 2:44-45, “All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need.” The desire is to see every member sharing in the work of the Kingdom from the smallest to the greatest.
26. Will donations be accepted from anyone outside of Stonewall?
If someone is led to share in the work of the Kingdom building effort of the Stonewall ministry, their contribution would be welcomed.
27. In an effort to reach 100% participation, how will the Combined Kingdom Campaign be marketed?
Presently, our marketing strategy is to continue using all available communications such as letters, banners, and TV monitors, flyers, teaching
28. What will be the responsibility of the church leaders during the Combined Kingdom Campaign?
The leaders will be trained to assist in all capacities of the campaign.
29. How does this Combined Kingdom Campaign relate to church? It seems more like a business deal?
See question #1 as a reference.
30. At what point will the church began to see an investment from the Combined Kingdom Campaign?
Of course the investment will be readily seen as the pledges come in.
31. What information do we have to substantiate the projects to be profitable for this area? Are they marketable?
Research has been done to substantiate the projects and yes they are marketable.
32. We seem to have a great idea and plan to achieve and we want to go in with a positive attitude, but do we have a plan “B”, or secondary plan.
God does not need a Back Up Plan.