To offer a free, safe, fun, and positive Christian environment utilizing sports and recreation to bring Stonewall members and citizens of surrounding communities together to fellowship. To bridge any gaps and open doors for the unsaved, those seeking a church home or anyone seeking to be reunited with the body of Christ.
- To open a Stonewall Boys & Girls Club.
- To expand ministry programs to include additional sports.
- To increase parent involvement and attendance at activities and annual events.
- To build and expand current sports programs such as Tee-Ball, youth winter league basketball, adult winter and summer volleyball, boys and girls B-ball, and re-establish softball teams.
- To have a sports banquet to recognize all youth at no cost to families.
MEETING DATES AND TIMES
Seasonal, subject to change, contact Athletic Directors for more details