To increase the spiritual foundation of men through regular Bible study and their ability to practice the principles and to prepare young males for life, incorporating various teaching activities and a strong support network of Christian role models.
- Encourage men to have an open relationship with God and a committed fellowship with other men
- Encourage men to grow in the WORD
- Encourage men to build Christ-Like Character
- Encourage men to be bold witnesses of the Gospel through one on one evangelism
- Encourage men to discover and see their spiritual gifts in the body
Caring & Sharing Ministry
Caring Is Sharing Ministry
To provide immediate aide and relief to members as well as non-members who are in need of special assistance.
- To be of immediate relief to our neighbors by providing assistance when needed year round
- To establish and keep a well-stocked food pantry to meet the needs of members and others
Champion Prayer Warrior
To help the disciples of The Lord Jesus Christ become active and consistent in the reading of the scriptures. Revelation 1:3 states “Blessed is he that readeth.”
To enhance the disciples devotional and prayer life by meditating on the word of God.
Champion Prayer Warrior please move to the Evangelism section.
Community Garden Ministry
To offer support, encouragement and to rekindle the flame of godly romance of married couples, through classes, fellowship, retreats and good wholesome fun.
- Educate couples with godly principles
- Build godly relationships
- Increase fellowship among the couples within the church through planned events especially designed for couples. Ministry is open to all married couples young and old. Classes are held at various times during the year.
To assist the pastor and church in achieving it’s mission and vital program goals, both spiritually and financially.
To link church members with persons who can minister to their individual needs, and convey their concerns and issues thru Family Ministry.
Search, Rescue & Restore members who have not attended church regularly.
To partner in Christian service with the pastor in sharing a divine responsibility to proclaim the gospel to believers and unbelievers, provide care for church members and other persons of the community, build and maintain church fellowship, and provide Christian leadership in order to the church attain its spiritual mission.
To assist the Pastor and Deacons in carrying out the ordinances of the church: The Lord’s Supper and Baptism with all reverence to God.
Our purpose is one of Christian service to God our Father, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, the pastor, deacons, and people within the church, promoting the spiritual welfare of the church.
- With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will look for opportunities to become a “succorer” (helper) of many.
- Constantly pray for Pastor, Deacons, and church body. Become praying servants of God.
- Be an example always to younger women in all areas of our lives.
- Work together with one heart.
- Be faithful, totally committed servants to the church and the tasks assigned to us.
- Be teachable and flexible in ministry.
- Partner with husbands in Family Ministry.
To share the Good News of Christ with everyone. “The Great Commission” in Matthew 28: 19-20
To teach Christians the correct questions to ask, what responses to look for and what scriptures to use when witnessing for Christ.
To assist the pastor in meeting the needs of the church family.
To minister to our family needs, support family relationships, to provide a nurturing, healing and caring environment for our members to live and share God’s love.
Health and First Aid Ministry
Health and First Aid Ministry
To provide aide to persons undergoing certain temporary physical complications during church service.
To disseminate information to members and to the community via health fairs, lectures, seminar, and educational flyers.
- To provide first aid treatment when the need arises using our medical supplies and equipment.
- To sponsor annual health fairs with various health screenings and health seminars.
Intercessory Prayer Ministry
Intercessory Prayer Ministry
To correspond with members, college students, military, sick and shut-in, to offer prayer and encouragement.
To always be in constant prayer over our church family members and community.
Pray without Ceasing. . . .
To offer a free, safe, fun, and positive Christian environment utilizing sports and recreation to bring Stonewall members and citizens of surrounding communities together to fellowship. To bridge any gaps and open doors for the unsaved, those seeking a church home or anyone seeking to be reunited with the body of Christ.
- To expand ministry programs to include additional sports such as Tee-Ball, youth winter league basketball, adult winter and summer volleyball, boys and girls B-ball, and re-establish softball teams.
- To increase parent involvement and attendance at activities and annual events.
- To have a sports banquet to recognize all youth at no cost to families.
Sunday School Ministry
To build the foundational strategy for leading people to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and to build Great Commission Christians through Bible study groups that engage people in evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, ministry and worship.
- Develop church growth through Sunday School participation.
- Promote fellowship and unity.
- Develop spiritual leaders for the work of ministry within the body of Christ.
To minister to the needs of individuals that, perhaps, would fall into the arena of obscurity.
- To provide spiritual support and counseling for expectant mothers.
- To celebrate with each active Stonewall new mother in the coming of her child through love and fellowship.
- To recognize mothers, fathers, and grandparents on their special days.
The purpose of the Words of Wisdom Ministry (W.O.W) is to provide Christ centered activities addressing the spiritual, educational, and social needs of senior members.
To integrate our senior member gifts, and energies into the body of the church, benefiting the entire church family as a whole. We. . .
- Are prayer centered?
- Minister to the needs of others
- Provide Christian fellowship
Young Adults Ministry
To welcome members who are single, separated, divorced, or widowed to become spiritually involved in a nurturing, encouraging ministry.
- To teach, empower and equip single members with the biblical tools and resources to confront the issues and challenges of today’s society.
- To grow into a fulfilling and rewarding relationship with God.
- To provide a Christian environment for single men and women to grow, support and encourage each other through prayer, bible study and wholesome fellowship.
- To equip spiritually, emotionally, politically, economically, physically, mentally, educationally and socially.
- To seek God’s God plans for your life.
Young Peoples Ministry
To teach children and youth through a variety of faith-development activities: bible study, worship services, and community service. To nurture, foster witnessing, serving and develop leadership.
- To provide opportunities for instruction in God’s Word.
- To provide opportunities for youth/children to discover, develop and use their spiritual gifts and talents.
- To provide positive role models for youth/children to follow.
- To provide activities, outings and special events for social, recreational and spiritual growth.
Children Church – ages 10 and under – held in Family Life Center on 1st, 3rd, and 4th Sundays during the 11:00 A.M. service. Youth Church – ages 11 and up – held in Family Life Center on each Sunday except for 2nd Sunday during the 11:00 A.M. service.
ALEX ROSS SCOTT SCHOLARSHIP
The Alex Ross Scott Scholarship Ministry was instituted as a memorial to the vision of former Pastor Scott to assist high school graduates in their pursuit of higher education.
Alex Ross Scott Application